* Please make the following three selections, then click on a colored rectangle to view that sector.
- The areas where sectors overlap are shaded in gray and are not clickable.
- The surface winds are from a polar-orbiting satellite and have swath gaps in the data. Winds cannot be retrieved over land.
- The surface vorticity is derived from the winds so also has gaps. Only cyclonic values above a given threshold are contoured.
- Always check the date/time printed on images, they may not always be current!
GOES satellite imagery courtesy of NASA/MSFC/GHCC
SST data are courtesy of NASA/MSFC/SPORT
OHC data are courtesy of ONR/NRL
ASCAT wind data are courtesy of NASA/JPL/PODAAC